Sunday, 16 August 2015

Maybelline Master Sculpt

I have heard my people talk about this product and thought it was about time that I tried it for myself. I saw the advert on boots and thought, yes, time to make an order!

I ordered the Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring Palette - 01 Light Medium. This only comes in 2 shades (Light Medium and Medium Dark) and for £6.99, it is affordable. I went for the lighter shade as I didn't want it to look OTT. I now wish that I had gone for the darker shade as you can’t really see the product when it is on. You can make it work but it takes a lot of time and effort so I apply this first and then my Solar Powder from Soap and Glory over the top for that extra definition and continue to bronze with that.

Now, the highlighter. I haven't used this as I prefer to use my MAC Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle as it is my favourite so I find it to be a waste and a bit pointless as you only get that little slither. For this reason, I’d prefer it without.

Have you tried this product and if so, what did you think to it?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x