Sunday, 9 August 2015

Italy 2015 Travel Diary

Last Tuesday (27th July), I went to Latina, Italy with my family to see some friends who my Dad had met through work. It is about an hour away from Rome (aka Roma if you're Italian). We spent most of the time either beside/in the pool. However, we did go to Rome for the day as I was still a baby last time I went so wanted to see it properly and visit the places I did when I was younger. There was also a Grease party whilst we were there which will explain the fancy dress!

I thought that I would share some of my holiday photos with you to give you an idea as to what I was up to for the last week. Anyway, I won’t keep you waiting as you want to see the photos and not read what I have been doing right?

Have you ever been to Italy or even Rome itself?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x