Sunday, 28 June 2015

My School Prom

Last Friday, 19th June, was my school prom. I am so glad that I went and I would really advise anyone who is thinking about going to go. I think that it's the whole atmosphere with having left school, seeing most people for the last time and saying bye with the whole concept of getting dressed up having a really good night.

My school prom was at Eastwood Hall and me and my best friend Holly were driven up by my Dad with my Mum with us after we’d had photos taken and were finally ready to leave. When we arrived up the drive, most of my year were waiting outside reception waiting to go in. This made me very nervous walking over as I didn’t want to fall over in front of everyone and embarrass myself! 

The food was alright but nothing special and I felt as if I’d been eating it for ages. However, dessert was much better! We had profiteroles which were really nice but very filling! Not long after, I found Holly over at the sweet table which soon caught people’s attention and more people began to gather round.

Once we had finished with dinner, it was time to go and talk to everyone and have a laugh in the photo booth whilst dancing in the queue - even staff decided to join in! I had a lot of photos taken with people and had a laugh whilst taking them.

The night went really quick and it was over before I knew it. I would love to go back and do it all over again (I mean, who wouldn’t?!) It is such a special and memorable night and it is something that I’ll never forget!

Have you been to prom or are you thinking about going? What did you think about it? Would you want to go back and do it all over again?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x