Sunday, 21 June 2015

Mixed Wish List

As I have now finished school, I've a lot more free time and have caught myself looking online and just browsing as you do. However, there are a few things I keep finding myself going back to look at.

The first item are a pair of Ray-Ban Erkia's. I have been looking at getting a pair for a while due to how classy and stylish they look. They're just so pretty and can be easily paired with any outfit either to make it look more casual or to give it something extra.

The second item is an Olivia Burton watch. If I had to think of a perfect watch, it would be this! It has a brown strap with pink and rose gold detailing. The scalloped face is so pretty and I think it makes the watch so classy with it being so simplistic.

When I heard about this, I was so excited! It is the Ellie Goulding with MAC collection. I have been a fan of Ellie for years and went to see her live last year. With my love and music and makeup being combined, you can imagine how excited I was. I can’t wait until I can pop in and pick something up.

Finally, this is something that I have been wanting for years! It is the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. I use my Canon 1100D for everything as I can take loads of photos and see which angle and lighting I like the best and then go from there. However, with this camera it is the complete opposite. You have one chance to get it right so it really makes you think about your positioning (which helps you to take better photos). I love the idea of having to get the angle right, waiting for the photo to develop in front of you and then the excitement of turning it over and looking at the finished product in a matter of minutes!

Has there been anything that has caught your eye recently?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x