Sunday, 14 June 2015

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour - On and On Bronze

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been reaching for this due to the fact claims to have a “24 hour” staying power. This is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour - On and On Bronze. As we are officially in summer and the weather is heating up, I wanted something that would last.This is really simple to use and I apply it with my ring finger over the lid and then blend it out with a brush to create a seamless look on the eye. If I feel it needs a little extra sparkle, I add MAC - All That Glitters over the top to give it the bronze/gold look which really emphasises my blue eyes and makes them POP! The pigment of the shadow is really good and can be easily built up for a more dramatic eye. I’m hoping to get a few more shades due to how affordable and amazing they are. Highly recommend!

Have you tried any from the collection and which one would you recommend?

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed,


Chloe x