Sunday, 24 May 2015

My Favourite Scents

I haven’t seen many bloggers do this sort of post but I thought I’d share with you my 4 favourite scents. These range from an every day to an occasion scent or just depending how I’m feeling on the day.

The first is a body mist and it is the Hollister Palisades Beach Body Mist. This is usually my every day scent that I reach for simply because it is such a fresh scent which lasts for ages. I have put some of this into a small travel sized spray so that I can top it up if I need to. This was originally called Laguna Beach but they’ve renamed is to Palisades Beach. I have both bottles because I think it is perfect for summer and had to repurchase is because my other was nearly empty.

The second is the Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her. I really like sweet scents and this is exactly what this perfume is. This is another every day scent which I reach for is a feel like switching it up from the Hollister mist. I had the 50ml version of this and because I loved it that much, I got this as a present and this is the 100ml version which I have nearly finished. I may have to purchases this again because I love it so much!

The third is the Jack Wills Hope Cove perfume. I only got this at Christmas for myself so I have been using more whereas I used to use my Mum’s which we ‘shared’. This is the complete opposite to what I would normally go  for and it isn’t something that I could wear on an every day basis but something I would wear in autumn/winter. I can see this being something that you would either really like or really hate.

Finally, this has to be one of my most favourite perfumes I have ever had! It is the Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum. I came across this perfume when I was waiting for my Mum in Debenhams. She was looking at perfumes and I thought I’d join her and this was when I came across this. I think it’s safe to say I’d fallen in love with it and still love it today. Due to the price, I try and keep this for an occasion or if i feel not my best, I put this on and it makes me feel a little more alive and awake.


What is your favourite scent?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x