Sunday, 31 May 2015

My Favourite Moisturisers

These three moisturisers have been something that I have been reaching for near enough everyday. The two facial moisturisers I alternate between depending on how my skin is feeling and the gradual tanner is something that I will apply for a couple of days together and then leave for the next few so that I don't apply too much and go too dark.

The first is a gradual tanning cream. It is the Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion (Fair to Medium Skin). I only starting using this about a month ago because I’m quite pale. I needed something to give me a slight amount of colour without looking daft. I had heard many people talk about this and thought that I would give it go. It adds a lovely amount of colour but sadly, doesn’t last long which is a shame so I have to top it up every few days.

The second is the Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser. My Mum bought me this for when I went skiing to avoid my skin becoming really dry. I use this when I feel my skin is feeling a little dry or just needs a little more something. I normally apply this after I have had a shower in the morning and I am not planning on wearing any makeup throughout the day.

The final one is The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I use this this most as it just adds a light layer of moisture and it soaks in really quick so I’m not waiting around for it to soak in. As I apply this before I go to bed, I apply this first and one I have finished apply my hand cream and lip balm, it has soaked in and I’m ready to go to sleep.


What is your favourite moisturiser? Have you tried any tanning products and do you have any that you recommend?

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed


Chloe x