Sunday, 10 May 2015

Beauty Wishlist

I always seem to be on the look out for new makeup. This can range from a new foundation to an eyeshadow or even mascara (which seems to be the most frequent). I recently downloaded the Polyvore app which you can make little collections of items on and them save and publish them for people to see.
I created this little collection using the app and thought I’d share it with you.

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette (£32). This palette has all the basic colours needed for a simple eye look and can be easily used to take a day look to night with a few simple colours. I love the colours and think that this would be a real staple in my collection.

Nars Deep Throat Blush (£23). I have been eyeing this up for a while as the colour is simply amazing! Every time I go into Space NK is always seem to  pick it up without realising.

Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick - Pink (£34). How beautiful?! Every time I see someone with this on I instantly fall in love. It adds the perfect amount of colour to the cheeks whilst also being a highlighter. I think that this will be a great blush for all year round.

Clarins Essential Eye Palette (£35). This palette is similar to the Too Faced as it has neutral colours in it but there is a much larger range and the colours are mostly different shades of brown. This palette is so pretty!

Bobbi Brown Shimmering Sands Eye Palette (£52). As this seems to be all about palettes (wasn’t intentional!) why not have another? This Bobbi Brown palette has more shimmers in than mattes. This is like a dream palette due to colours.

Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set (£56.95). OH MY GOODNESS! I have been eyeing up these brushes for ages! The rose gold just makes the brush even more beautiful. The fact that they range from apply the base to being able to create a smokey eye is amazing and well worth the money.

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (£32). I have heard many mixed reviews about this foundation. As the summer months are getting closer, I prefer to have a lighter base and to wear minimal makeup because 1) I don't want to feel masked in makeup on a hot day and 2) I can’t really be bothered as I’d rather be out and enjoying the sun that perfecting the right technique to a flawless face (lazy I know but true). This is suppose to have a great finish but feel really lightweight on the skin.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x