Sunday, 17 May 2015

10 Things I Would Like To Do This Summer


As I am finishing my GCSE’s this year, I will be having more than my usual 6 week holiday off from school. Some of my friends will be going off to college and some staying with me at sixth form. I really want to do something with them all and not only to finish my time with them but get to know the people I will be with for the next couple of years a little better. These are 10 things I would like to do this summer.

  1. I want to go to a festival with a few of my friends.
  2. Go on a day trip, maybe to London or something.
  3. Go out on the bikes with friends and take a picnic with us.
  4. Go camping for a couple of nights.
  5. Complete my NCS program.
  6. Push myself and do things I wouldn’t normally do.
  7. Go and support my brother and boyfriend at their golf competitions.
  8. Spend quality time with close friends and family
  9. Have numerous BBQ’s
  10. Go on holiday abroad.

What will you be doing this summer or what would you like to do?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x