Sunday, 26 April 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag

I have to admit, I am fairly nosey so I like to know what sort of things people have in their bags and more specifically, makeup products people have in their makeup bags and the products they use on a daily basis. I thought I’d give you a little look into the products I love and use everyday without fail. Sometimes I like to put the odd product I have put away for a while into my makeup bag just to mix things up from time to time.

My makeup bag is the Ted Baker Large Wash Bag in Black and Gold . I used to use the Small wash bag but as my makeup collection has gradually grown over the past 4 years, it not longer managed to fit my favourite items in.

The products in my makeup bag include:
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
  • L’oreal Paris True Match Foundation
  • Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation
  • Carmex Lip Balm
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Benefit Rockateur Blush
  • MAC Mineralise Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle
  • Benefit They’re Real Mascara
  • Topshop Brow Pencil - Brown
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Jest (Left)
  • MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters (Right)
  • Soap and Glory Gloss Stick - Nudeist
  • Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 08
  • MAC Lipstick - Viva Glam V (5)

I have already done reviews for a few of the products so you can check my opinions on them. If you would like a review on a product I haven't done, please leave a comment with the product in.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x