Sunday, 12 April 2015

Real Techniques Brushes

I had been looking at the stippling and blush brush for a while as a few people had recommended them. I didn't see the point on spending money on two brushes when I already had the buffing and multi-task brush. Although they are similar, they both leave different finishes to make makeup and would highly recommend them both and wish I’d bought them sooner.

The stippling brush leaves a lovely finish to my foundation and blends it in really well without too much effort. However, it can leave brush marks if the foundation has not blended in fully. The buffing brush is a much denser brush and feels much thicker on the face and blends in much quicker although, it can still leave brush marks.

The blush brush is a really fluffy brush that leaves a perfect amount of colour to the cheeks without over applying. The multi-task brush is a smaller brush that applies a little more product than the blush brush so it is easy to apply to much in one go and you find yourself spending more time blending the product out than applying it. I prefer this brush for applying highlighter as the shape of the brush applies the product really well.

What is your favourite brush from Real Techniques?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x