Sunday, 29 March 2015

Spring Nail Polishes

As the weather has given us a little glimpse for what the next few months will bring, I thought it was time to dig out those spring/summer nail polishes.

The first two are by Sally Hansen and are the Complete Salon Manicure polishes. These two are very well loved and they are polishes I find myself going back to. The pink, 260 - So much Fawn, is a very well loved shade due to it being a classy nude and looks very sophisticated. The red, 560 - Kook-A-Mango, is a very vibrant red and is definitely a spring/summer shade as it is a really ‘in your face’ shade which is perfect!

The next is Passion Fruit from Barry M. This is from the Gelly Collection. This shade is very similar to the Sally Hansen shade however, this one is thicker and a lot shinier.

The next 2 are from Beauty UK and are pastels in a Smokey Lilac and Slate shade. I picked these up when I went away for a weekend somewhere and love these. They need a 2-3 coats but I do 2 for a natural look but still look as if you've made an effort.

The last is a shade from MUA. I picked this up as a dupe for the Essie - Mint Candy Apple as I didn't want spent £8 on a polish I didn't know would suit me. As this was £1 I thought that I would try it and I have to say that I love it. Sadly, the name isn't on the bottle so I don’t know the name of it.

I hope you've enjoyed reading,


Chloe x