Sunday, 22 March 2015

Rimmel London 25 Hr Lasting Finish Foundation

This foundation is amazing! It is the best foundation I have ever used. It is the Rimmel London 25 Hr Lasting Finish Foundation. It comes with a pump (which I believe is a must for foundation) which makes it easier to get out the bottle. I think this is great foundation from the drugstore. I’d heard about this foundation from a few people and thought I’d give it a try. I have combination skin so I like a dewy foundation and that is exactly what this product is. 

It gives a full coverage and a nice amount of colour to the face and it is a great match for my skin (100 - Ivory). It doesn't cling to my dry patches so I find this great. It gives a lovely glow to my face and it looks natural if not heavily applied.

However, there are a few drawbacks. When the foundation is applied, it can feel quite sticky on the face so I just apply a power over the top. 1) to set the foundation and make it last longer and 2) to reduce the stickiness that the foundation has. It has SPF 20 so wouldn't be good for flash photography.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed,


Chloe x