Sunday, 8 March 2015

Latest In Beauty Mini Haul

This, for me, was a slightly different purchase to what I would normally go for. I discovered Latest In Beauty roughly two months ago. I was a little confused to why certain full sized products were so cheap. There are many well-known brands from high street to high end.

I purchased two Classic Carmex Moisturising Lip Balms an Invisibobble set and  a Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. They came in a small black box with Latest In Beauty written on the top. Inside, there were my products on top of shredded tissue paper which was well presented.

The Classic Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm is a must for anyone with dry, chapped lips or anyone who loves to have moisturised lips. Before I went skiing I suffered with dry lips and when I was away skiing, they were a little better as it became a must to apply lip balm. I came home and I had to something about it so that’s when I looked on LIB. I ordered two so I could have one next to my bed so I could apply it before I went to sleep and one to put in my bag whenever they got dry. I simply love this product and can’t imagine using anything else now.

I then looked at Invisibobble. I’d heard good things from a few people who had used them and then had to try them for myself once I saw them on the LIB website. Another product I really recommend as they come in a variety of colours and do not leave a kink in your hair even if it has been in your hair all day.

The Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm hasn't been used yet as I was wanting to try the Carmex one to start with as it was what I was looking for. I will let you know how I get on with it once I have used it.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed,


Chloe x