Sunday, 15 March 2015

Fashion Haul

As this blog is about beauty, fashion and lifestyle, I thought it was about time I uploaded something associated with fashion. 

The first place I went to was Primark. I’d been looking for a white blouse for quite a while as they can be easily paired with jeans for a more smart-casual look or dressed up with smart trousers for a more formal look. I believe this is a staple item for any girl's wardrobe. I only went in for a nosey just to see what they had in and came out with this blouse and 2 pairs of flip-flops in a nude with a gold bow on as well as the matching black pair. I thought that the nude could be paired with anything and the black for a smarter look as the black and gold look very chic. 

I then had a look in Jack Wills as I still had a voucher left from Christmas. I was really after anything in particular but as soon as I saw the blue and white stripe top, I was sold! As I was heading for the till, I noticed the black and grey polka-dot shirt I had been looking at online. Luckily, they had my size so picked it up and I have to say that I am very happy with them both.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed,

Chloe x