Sunday, 15 February 2015

Nails Ink - Kensington High Street Nail Polish

Seeing as I have posted about makeup for the past month, I thought I would do something different. This post (as you can tell by the title) is about the Nails Ink - Kensington High Street nail polish. Anyone who knows me knows that I do love a good red polish. This colour is a deep red and looks so classy once applied. The polish glides on really smoothly and you could get away with just one coat but I wanted it to last me over the christmas holiday so applied two and fell in love with it straight away. 

Ive had my nails done at the Nails Ink counter in House of Frazer and loved the peachy colour I had for summer and it lasted for a whole week. I had so many compliments on my nails and I wish I could remember the name as I would definitely purchase the polish! 

This polish is a lovely colour for the autumn and winter months but I have leave it to one side for a little while as the spring and summer months are soon drawing in and the bright colours are slowly creeping their way in.

What is your favourite Nails Ink polish? 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it


Chloe x