Sunday, 8 February 2015

MAC Eyeshadow - Jest

This eyeshadow is so pretty! I use this everyday without fail and it adds the perfect amount shimmer without going overboard. I know I have already said this in a previous post but it is seriously a must for everyone! If you are just starting to buy more high-end makeup and thinking about going into MAC ( make sure you give yourself a bit of time) then I would highly recommend purchasing MAC - Jest Eyeshadow. As this was my first MAC eyeshadow and it being a frost, I didn't know what to expect but I have fell in love with it since buying it at the end of November. I can honestly say that I will be repurchasing this when I have used it all because it is gorgeous.

I wear this on its own all over my eyelid for a simple/natural look or when I feel like making a little bit more of an effort, I use it all over the lid as if I was doing it normally, but then I will add Nooner from the Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette in the creased, blended out with my MAC 217 brush. I love both looks created with this eyeshadow as they both look amazing!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed,



Chloe x