Sunday, 22 February 2015

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

If someone asked me (beauty related) what I could not live without, it would have to be concealer. My favourite concealer would be the Collection - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer. 

I used to have this in the shade 2 (Cool Medium) but I now use shade 1 (Fair) and I find that it is perfect for covering up blemishes as well as dark under eyes. I can hands down say that it is a statement piece in my makeup bag and I honestly would be lost without it.

I now use this for under my eyes as it really brightens my eyes and makes me look more awake in the morning and on any redness I have. For the rest of my face, I use the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla on areas that need covering. I will be doing a full review on the Nars Concealer at a later date.

What is your favourite concealer? 
What would be your number 1 beauty product you could not live without?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x